To provide Team Coaches with access to Player Medical information:
1) click Edit Administrators
2) use the drop-down list at the top of the page (if needed) to locate the account you want to edit
3) click the EDIT link for the account
4) scroll down to the list of check boxes and find the section for "Edit Roster"
5) check off the appropriate boxes for this administrator
6) scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Update" button to save your changes
Please note that the administrator will have to log-out and then log back in for the changes to take effect on their end.
In order to access the Medical Form information the administrator will:
1) go to Edit Rosters and select their team from the drop-down list
2) click the "Print Profiles" button at the bottom of the form to get Medical Form info for ALL players on the team, or
3) click EDIT on a particular player and then click the "Printable Profile" button to get the Medical Form info for a single player