A calendar subscription will automatically update your calendar if/when changes are made. Here’s how to add a subscription (known as a webcal link) to:
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Press the three horizontal lines in the top left to open up the left menu (if it isn't already open)
- Scroll to the ‘Other Calendars’ and click the + sign.
- Click the option ‘From URL’.
- Paste in the webcal link
- Go to www.outlook.com
- Click on the blue icon in the top left and navigate to Calendar.
- Look for Add Calendar and click on it and select 'From internet'
- Paste your Webcal in the "Link to Calendar" field.
- Name your calendar to your liking and click on Save.
Microsoft Outlook Desktop Applicatino:
- Open your calendar in Outlook
- Look for the Open Calendar button in the top ribbon, click on it and select 'From internet'
- Paste your Webcal link in the "New Internet Calendar Subscription" field.
- Click on OK.
An iPhone or iPad:
- Copy the URL for the calendar you want to add to your iPhone
- On your iPhone tap the Settings icon, then scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account and select Other
- Select the Add Subscribed Calendar option, fill in the calendar URL in the Server box and click Next. Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping Calendars in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
To subscribe to a calendar from a link on the internet or an email you received, click the link. If you do this, you can skip step 1, and the calendar’s web address is filled out for you in step 2.
In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe.
Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription.
If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select “Ignore alerts.”
To make changes later, click the name of the calendar, then choose Edit > Get Info.