This article will show you how to create and customize a printable card for Memberships or a Punch Card (for game tickets). You will need to add a New Membership afterwards where Users can purchase/register.
- In your SMART administration area, click "Membership Cards" and then the "+ Add a New Card" button.
- Give you card a descriptive, but short name like "Adult Membership" or "10 Game Punch Card" (this will appear on the printed membership card)
- Select the "Card Type" from the drop-down list
- "Standard" should be used for a membership card
- "Generic Pass" should be used for an event pass or general admission season ticket
- "Punch Card" should be used to limited use punch cards
- If you'd like to have an image or logo on your card, choose the file you'd like to use.
- If applicable, add a message to the back of your card (i.e. sponsor names, discounts offered at local merchants, etc.)
- Click the "Save New Card" button
If needed, you can click the Edit Icon to edit your membership / punch cards and rotate, crop, delete, or replace the image you chose when you created the card. This may take a little experimentation to get it the way you like and the Preview option may come in handy as you work to perfect your card.